-->
Ed Sheeran-I See Fire

Ed Sheeran-I See Fire

Ed Sheeran-I See Fire - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Ed Sheeran-I See Fire, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also



He is a young boy from England! Only 22 years old and yet so talented and recognized!We are talking about Ed Sheeran. After Ben Howard, he is the next breakthrough act from UK. His music is really emotional and the lyrics he writes go deeper and deeper! He was chosen to perform the soundtrack of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. And he did write and perform the song in a day. You can watch the music video of the recording session and read the lyrics here. Me, as not a big fan of the movie, I was pretty touched by the song. Feel free to share it. (Merry Christmas btw) :)



Ed Sheeran-I See Fire

Oh misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's Sons

If this is to end in fire then we shall all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out father, oh stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside

And if we should die tonight we shall all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time
Calling out father, oh prepare as we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire inside the mountain
I see fire burning the trees
And I see fire hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

Oh should my people fall then surely I'll do the same
Confined in mountain halls, we got too close to the flames
Calling out father, oh hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire inside the mountain
I see fire burning the trees
And I see fire hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

And if the night is burning I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns then my brothers will die
And as the sky is falling down it crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground I hear my people screaming out

And I see fire inside the mountains
I see fire burning the trees
And I see fire hollowing souls
I see fire, blood in the breeze
I see fire (oh you know I saw a city burning) fire
And I see fire (feel the heat upon my skin) fire
And I see fire...fire

And I see fire burn auburn on the mountainside


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Ed Sheeran-I See Fire

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

SHARE

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment