-->
William Fitzsimmons-Centralia

William Fitzsimmons-Centralia

William Fitzsimmons-Centralia - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title William Fitzsimmons-Centralia, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


For those who read often this blog they already  know about this cute guy! His name: William Fitzsimmons! His new album: Lion, his brand new unreleased song: Centralia (published today on http://www.pastemagazine.com/). His voice: Passion. Enjoy the lyrics and listen to his amazing voice!




William Fitzsimmons-Centralia

I offer myself to you
Though I am a broken thing
A cardinal with severed wing

In morning to hide my face
Though I am a sunderer
Guised in maternal grace

Heir to a crippled crown
My little elysium
My God how I've let you down

Let me fall 

where you fell back to you

We burn like Centralia
Lost in the ash below
Hoping to find the home

So far may you run from me
The cities with living ??
No fire to fear beneath

Let me fall, through the ground,
where you fell
back to you

Let me fall, through the ground,
where you fell
back to you


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled William Fitzsimmons-Centralia

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

SHARE

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment