-->
James Vincent McMorrow-Red Dust

James Vincent McMorrow-Red Dust

James Vincent McMorrow-Red Dust - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title James Vincent McMorrow-Red Dust, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


I 'm very sorry but I cannot help it. James Vincent McMorrow has stolen my heart a few years ago and since then I keep on coming back to his oldies! You must got confused because "Red Dust" premiered yesterday but for those who follow James for years already knew this song. They have watched him playing it live at Lowlands Festival and almost cried in the end, when he hit that falsetto, saying "sometimes my hands they don't feel like my own i need someone to love i need someone to hold"! "Red Dust" will be in the tracklist of his new album "Post Tropical". Enjoy :)



James Vincent McMorrow-Red Dust

I will not cave under you
for my heart is an unending tomb
i will not trouble your rest
for my heart is infinity blessed

ever a hard rot
cut from an ancient cloth of old

someone is ringing a bell
it chimes through this shimmering shell
that once was my vision of birth
now is my vessel and curse

heat from the tall lamp
melting the outer wax that holds
blood from a deep cut
some of the reddest stuff to flow

sometimes my hands they don't feel like my own
i need someone to love i need someone to hold


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled James Vincent McMorrow-Red Dust

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

SHARE

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment