-->
Patrick James-Message

Patrick James-Message

Patrick James-Message - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Patrick James-Message, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


Patrick James is a young talented singer and songwriter from Sydney! You will love his acoustic stuff and the uplifting kind of music he writes. His latest music video was created by an old friend of us, Mr. Jarrad Seng, the video producer of many Passenger's music videos. You will see a few beautiful faces and the vintage suitcases will give you the feeling of an old movie. The lyrics hide that sweet but unsecured sense that someone has when he makes a new start. You can enjoy the beautiful music video here.








Patrick James-Message

I don't wish for something more
But I hope to find those open doors
As I turn the key as I felt the rain
If I know it's all for the best of pain

I'll be, on my way
Running through the water
There is something for me out in the cold
Now I got myself into a tangle
But I'm just looking from a bad bad angle

When I'm scared well I seem to fret
It's a natural reaction from the top of my head
Broken lines and the wearing future
But I'll take the message and sing it back to you
I'll take the message and sing it back to you.

All I know is all I'm waiting for
All I know is all I'm searching for


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Patrick James-Message

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment