-->
Asta-My Heart Is On Fire

Asta-My Heart Is On Fire

Asta-My Heart Is On Fire - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Asta-My Heart Is On Fire, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


She looks like she is from a cover of Vogue, but we are talking about Asta, the Tasmanian girl, who earned the absolute recognition when Triple J had her as the winner of Triple J’s 2012 Unearthed High competition. Her style is influenced by Sarah Blansko and Kimbra and her genre is more like ambient-indie-pop. Asta isn't very active right now but her first hit "My Heart Is On Fire" will make you remember your first love for sure. Finding the lyrics was the hardest thing to do on a Monday morning, but here you are... excuse any mistakes!
Enjoy =)
facebook.com/lyricsonmywall




Asta-My Heart Is On Fire

Out on the dusty road,
Your eyes flicker to and fro,
My hair is caught in the breeze,
And you reach out and touch my knee,

In the summertime,
In the summertime 
you are all mine,
My heart, my heart
Is like a cigar,
Breathe me in, 
can you smell the nicotine on my skin?

My heart, my heart
Is on fire, And you my love,
You are my lighter.

And the radio's playing our favourite song
It's the one where we know
 all the words to sing along,
And my heart keeps beating 
to the sound of the drum, 
as we're watching the orange coloured setting sun.

In the summer summer summer
In the summer time.
Our love, our love is starting to grow,
I lean over to you and tell you something you already know.
I love, I love, I dearly love you so.
Let's see how fast seas calm enough can go.

My heart, my heart is like a cigar,
Breathe me in, can you smell the nicotine on my skin?
My heart, my heart is on fire,
And you my love, 
you are my lighter.



Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Asta-My Heart Is On Fire

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

SHARE

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment