-->
Bombay Bicycle Club-Carry Me

Bombay Bicycle Club-Carry Me

Bombay Bicycle Club-Carry Me - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Bombay Bicycle Club-Carry Me, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


When we are talking about good music, we have to talk about Bombay Bicycle Club as well! They are the incredible creators from England! Their brand-brand new music video for their fresh track "Carry Me" is here to have us wonder if they have changes their indie-folk-rock music style! This track sounds really different... more digital! For the music video -THAT GOT RELEASED ONLY YESTERDAY- they had artists around the world participate with their add-ons draws! Animated stuff are all around the members and the dancers! The interactivity seems to win lately in the new generation's media! While we are waiting for Bombay's new album to come out, we can watch their music video and read the lyrics of "Carry Me" here!  




Bombay Bicycle Club-Carry Me

You try to keep the options near
I want you home, I want you here
The lasting song across the track
(I won’t change here & now)
The rest it never calls me back

If anybody wants to know
Our love’s getting old
Lighting the cracks in the road
You carry you carry you carry you carry me

(I won't change here an now)

It’s time I let my mind desire
I never meant to cause you harm
Just try to keep the options near
I want you home, I want you here
You carry you carry you carry you carry me

(I won't change here & now)

If anybody wants to know
Our love's getting old
Lighting the cracks in the road
You carry me


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Bombay Bicycle Club-Carry Me

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

SHARE

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment