-->
Silences-The Sea (update)

Silences-The Sea (update)

Silences-The Sea (update) - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Silences-The Sea (update), This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


Once you listen to this track, you will be for a while in another place. Somewhere where all the things seem possible, love and other stuff. Silences is the music project of Conchúr White. Since being joined by his cousin Breandán White, and close friends Christopher Harbinson, Michael Keyes and Jonathan Downing. Currlently located at Armagh. They were formed only in 2013. Their sound is kinda fresh and nostalgic. They can easily remind you of Coldplay's old times and Sigur Ros melodies. As the band claims: "The Sea pays homage to desire over fear. It is an amalgamation of everything we have learnt and signifies an advancement in both writing and production". The official launch of their new single "The Sea" will be out on 5th May, and they we will be able to add the music video to this post. Since then, you can only listen to it and watch another music video of them "Sister Snow". Enjoy!






Silences-The Sea

The waves seem quaint to the ones we tamed, to the ones we tamed
But that tone it begs for me to go so I'll go.

At the port you'll learn that the rags I wore were only worn
To bring me here, it's you I want to wear.

If only for my confidence in all the things that don't make sense
I'll brave it all, I'll swim right through, the sea then you.

And the marks we fear, this ship saw piers, this ship saw piers
But you know you are its lighthouse, don't you dear?

If only for my confidence in all the things that don't make sense
I'll brave it all, I'll swim right through, the sea then you.

Open water won't decide all the colour I deny.

If only for my confidence in all the things that don't make sense
I'll brave it all, I'll swim right through, the sea then you.




Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Silences-The Sea (update)

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment