-->
Christopher Ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 Update

Christopher Ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 Update

Christopher Ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 Update - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Christopher Ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 Update, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


Christopher ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 update

 All I wanna create All I wanna create Is tell I beloved yous Christopher ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 Update

Singer : Christopher, Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗
Album : Heartbeat 心跳
Title : Heartbeat
English linguistic communication Title : Heartbeat

Lyrics / 歌詞 / pinyin:

It's similar a song, that no 1 hears
越是吶喊 越聽不見
yuè shì nàhǎn yuè tīng bùjiàn
All I wanna create All I wanna create Is tell I beloved you
時間會記住 時間會記住 那些想念
shíjiān huì jì zhù shíjiān huì jì zhù nàxiē xiǎngniàn
Words don't operate Feeling similar they convey no worth
那抱歉 卻定格成永遠
nà bàoqiàn què dìnggé chéng yǒngyuǎn
放開愛 倒帶傷害 還原回憶
fàng kāi ài dào dài shānghài huányuán huíyì
Why should I Even try when obviously
我明白 有些愛 像塵埃 想離開
wǒ míngbái yǒuxiē ài xiàng chén'āi xiǎng líkāi
卻越離不開
què yuè lì bù kāi
Say it alongside a heartbeat, tell it alongside a
(say it alongside a, tell it alongside a)

Its similar a phase Without a crowd
那些寂寞 無聲喧囂
nàxiē jìmò wúshēng xuānxiāo
時間會記住 時間會記住 在心裡面
shíjiān huì jì zhù shíjiān huì jì zhù zàixīn lǐmiàn
All I wanna create All I wanna create Is tell I care
你走後每一天 傷心是唯一畫面
nǐ zǒu hòu měi yītiān shāngxīn shì wéiyī huàmiàn
Here in addition to directly there's cipher inwards between
How could I
Ever clitoris the agency I feel?
Why should I
Even try when apparently all the words that I say
Seem to brand it the way
Only want I could
Say it alongside a heartbeat
(Say it alongside a, tell it alongside a)
Say it alongside a heartbeat


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Christopher Ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 Update

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment