-->
Aurora-Running With The Wolves

Aurora-Running With The Wolves

Aurora-Running With The Wolves - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Aurora-Running With The Wolves, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


 Only born in 1996, the norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes hasn't failed to impress us. She has been writing music for her half life and trust me this music can easily haunt you. With dark-deep vocals and fairy-like harmonies, you can feel that you are flying in a dark forest with a light lighting from far far away. ‘Running with the Wolves’ single was released in April 2015 and received attention from national BBC stations. The excitement surrounding the young songstress propelled her onto the festival circuit. Work on Aurora’s anticipated debut album continues with an expected released date in February 2016.
If what you really want is to escape then you should definitely listen to "Running With The Wolves" right now, on Lyrics On My Wall.


Aurora-Running With The Wolves

Go row the boat to safer grounds
But don't you know we're stronger now
My heart still beats and my skin still feels
My lungs still breathe, my mind still fears

But we're running out of time
Oh, the echoes in my mind cry

There's blood on your lies
The sky's open wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The hunter's moon is shining

I'm running with the wolves tonight
I'm running with the wolves
I'm running with the wolves tonight
I'm running with the wolves
I'm running with the

Trick or treat, what would it be?
I walk alone, I'm everything
My ears can hear and my mouth can speak
My spirit talks, I know my soul believes

But we're running out of time
Oh, the echoes in my mind cry

There's blood on your lies
The sky's open wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The hunter's moon is shining


I can't be dreaming
The night deceives us
A million voices inside my dreams
My heart is left so incomplete


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Aurora-Running With The Wolves

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment