-->
SOAK-Sea Creatures

SOAK-Sea Creatures

SOAK-Sea Creatures - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title SOAK-Sea Creatures, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


Today Ireland votes for Marriage Equality. For some artists from Ireland this is a historical moment. Even for those, who have been out for years, they have faced discrimination in every form, makind their living a hard thing.
Bridie Monds-Watson aka SOAK has said that When she was 14 she wrote a song called ‘Sea Creatures’ about a friend who was quite ill physically, and was getting bullied on account of her sexuality. It is the best timing ever to have it posted on Lyrics On My Wall this day. SOAK herself is not girly, at first sight she seems more like a boy and the fragile voice can only reveal her true identity. Her debut album will be out in 7 days under the interesting title: Before We Forgot How To Dream. Enjoy the "Sea Creatures" on Lyrics On My Wall.


SOAK-Sea Creatures

The stars and moon
Remind me of you
I don't know what to say
It might make you worse

I don't understand
What her problem is
I think she's just a fish!

I know you get it bad
You don't deserve this
And I wont put up
With there ignorance

And they tell you
They love you
Well they don't mean it

I don't think they know what they mean!
I don't think they know what love is
Throw it around like it's worthless
I don't think they know what love is.

I don't get this town
Neither do you
We should run away
Just me and you.

Cause I don't get the people here
They're curious
They don't really care.

Sea creatures
Interefere
I wish they would disappear...

They don't know what love is
Throw it around like it's worthless
They don't know what love is!

I pray for you
And you know I don't like Jesus!

Want you to get better...
Please, please get better
For you, for me


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled SOAK-Sea Creatures

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment