-->
INTERVIEW: All We Are

INTERVIEW: All We Are

INTERVIEW: All We Are - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title INTERVIEW: All We Are, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


After I visited Liverpool, I am searching more and more about the music that is born there. Many artists and many bands, that are so talented are formed every day! I feel like the music tank of this area will never get empty! The band that is featured today on LOMW was formed in Liverpool and they asked all our questions here!
Lay back, grab a coffee and read the interview while you listen to their new song: Keep Me Alive! 


LOMW: Welcome on Lyrics On My Wall! Thank you for the fast response about this interview. Could you please introduce yourselves to our audience and then tell us from where exactly are you answering this Q&A?

AWA: Hi there, we're All We Are, coming at ya from our tour van somewhere in Germany, on our way to Hamburg. 

LOMW: You have all studied in LIPA. I guess this is your meeting point. What is the story of your band’s formation?

 AWA: We meet at first day in Uni and we really clicked, been best friends ever since! We started the band when we left university though. We wanted to stay in Liverpool and get involved in the scene here. We work very well musically, so here we are!

LOMW: Each one of you comes from different places. Brazil, Norway, Ireland. Does that add different cultural elements to your music?

AWA:  Not really, we all grew up listening to fairly similar things but of course our heritage will always be there. 

LOMW: Liverpool seems like one of the best music communities. Lately, we’ve seen historical music scenes to shut down after police raids, like the one at the Lomax. After that we witnessed a massive movement from musicians and people who loved the place in order to save the venue. What’s your opinion on that?

AWA: Lately we've seen a lot of venues close down around Liverpool that are really important to us. They close for various reasons and each one is a detraction from Liverpool's art culture. The mobilisation of the people to protest at this is part of Liverpool's heritage and in its blood. 

LOMW: Recently, a big music platform in Greece named you “Big in 2015”, how does it feel to become famous in different places on earth?

AWA: We're extremely happy that people enjoy what we're up to. We love writing tunes and playing live and that people now start to connect with it is huge for us. We want people to feel that they are part of it and we would LOVE to play in Greece

LOMW: We are living in the years of technology, what’s your relationship with it? Do you use the social media and in what way?

AWA: It's a good way to communicate with your fans. We're try to answer everyone that contacts us and wonder about stuff. It's nice to be nice. 



LOMW: How it feels to sell music online and on the other hand how it feels when your music is downloaded illegally? What future do you predict of CD or Vinyl format? Will ever digital music replace them completely?

AWA: Vinyls are special, they will never disappear, they are too pretty and sound great. People have predicted the death of CD's for ages now but it's still around... Illegal downloads, guess it's better to be heard than not and the more people that hear you will come to your gigs.

LOMW: What is your biggest dream in music as a group? Maybe a collaboration or being on tour with someone?

AWA: Think every musician would love to headline Glastonbury. Think that's as  good as it gets! But in saying that our biggest dream is to play The Royal Albert Hall with the London Philharmonic Orchestra. That would be epic!

LOMW: What are your plans for the future? What should your fans expect from you? 

AWA: As long as you guys keep listening we're going to keep writing tunes, keep releasing albums and play loads of gigs!

LOMW: Thank you for answering all these questions for Lyrics On My Wall. We wish you a year full of success and creativity! Stay cool and love music! 

AWA: No problems! Big love xx



All We Are-Keep Me Alive

I'm giving you more that I can take
Need you baby, I need you baby
Giving you more that I can face
Do you feel it, baby?
Do you feel it, baby?

I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive
I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive

Giving your colours to amaze
Need to face it, need to face it
Giving you pictures to portrait
Need to place it, need to place it
I hear nothing at all but your breathing
I hear nothing at all, nothing at all
Giving you more than I can fake
Do you feel it, baby?
Do you feel it, baby?

I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive
I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive

I hear nothing at all but your breathing
I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive
I hear nothing at all, nothing at all
I hear nothing at all but your breathing
I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive
I hear nothing at all, nothing at all

I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive
I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive

I hear nothing at all but your breathing
I need you baby, to keep me alive
To keep me alive
I hear nothing at all, nothing at all


FIND MORE ABOUT ALL WE ARE HERE:




Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled INTERVIEW: All We Are

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment