-->
Hjaltalín-I Feel You

Hjaltalín-I Feel You

Hjaltalín-I Feel You - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Hjaltalín-I Feel You, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


I have no idea how their band name is pronounced, I have no idea what it means, but what matters in music is the feelings and the emotions that can create to each person that listens to the music. "Hjaltalín" is an indie band from Iceland. They formed back in 2004 and their last album "Enter 4" met an incredible success followed by more than positive reviews. I've just found them and I am already hooked. They know how to create emotions out of sound. You have the chance to listen one of their best songs "I Feel You" accompanied by an artistic music video. Enjoy my new discovery and keep on mind that music meets no frontiers.


Hjaltalín-I Feel You

See the eye,
see the eye?
It's in the dark,
it's in the dark.

Care for a lie?
I know that you are mine.
In my sleep,
there's a chance you'll be in my sleep.

But if that poor boy drains up,
I'll still be here for you to break my heart.
This fight's gone too long,
but that's the only life that i'll ever know.

I feel you.

I feel you.

I feel you.



Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Hjaltalín-I Feel You

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment