-->
Passenger-Whispers

Passenger-Whispers

Passenger-Whispers - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Passenger-Whispers, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


Well, I have the right to post about Passenger 3 times and even more. As long as he keeps on writing such good songs. He just released the first single of the upcoming album "Whispers", which comes out in June. In this new track, Passenger speaks his heart out. You are going to feel like he speaks your heart too, listening to the lines "I've got open eyes, And an open door,But i don't know what i'm searching for.I should know by now."
Enjoy this beautiful song and preorder the new album "Whispers" by Passenger. I am looking forward to his new inspirations... he seems full of it after all! :)
facebook.com/lyricsonmywall




Passenger-Whispers

I've got open eyes,
And an open door,
But i don't know what i'm searching for.
I should know by now.

See i've a big old heart,
This i know for sure,
But i don't know what my love is for.
I should know by now.

Well, I'll wait in line,
So i can wait some more,
'Till i can't remember what i came here for,
But i can't leave now,
Cause i've a light that shines,
And a love so pure,
But i don't know what to use them for.
I should know by now.

Well i spent my money,
I lost my friends,
I broke my mobile phone,
3am and i'm drunk as hell,
And i'm dancing on my own,
Taxi-cabs aint stopping, and i dont know my way home,
Well it's hard to find a reason, when all you have is doubts,
Hard to see inside yourself when can't see your way out,
Hard to find the answers when the question won't come out,

Everyone's filling me up with noise, i don't know what they're talking about (x3),
See all i need is a whisper in a world that only shouts.


Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Passenger-Whispers

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment