-->
Namewee 黃明志 10 Hồ Quang Hiếu - Pelting Inwards Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 Lyrics 歌詞 Alongside English Translation

Namewee 黃明志 10 Hồ Quang Hiếu - Pelting Inwards Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 Lyrics 歌詞 Alongside English Translation

Namewee 黃明志 10 Hồ Quang Hiếu - Pelting Inwards Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 Lyrics 歌詞 Alongside English Translation - Hallo friend Song Lyrics, You are on the right page if you are looking for song lyrics with the title Namewee 黃明志 10 Hồ Quang Hiếu - Pelting Inwards Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 Lyrics 歌詞 Alongside English Translation, This blog only contains song lyrics that aim to help you memorize your favorite songs, enjoy your songs and don't forget to subscribe to get updates on the latest song lyrics. If you feel the posts on this blog are useful, please share with your friends or family.

Enjoy it.



Other lyric you may like also


Namewee 黃明志 x Hồ Quang Hiếu - Rain In Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 (Hu Zhi Ming De Yu / Saigon Mưa Rơi) Lyrics 歌詞 amongst English linguistic communication Translation



Singer: Namewee 黃明志 , Hồ Quang Hiếu
Album: All Eat Asia
Title: 胡志明的雨 (Hu Zhi Ming De Yu) / Saigon Mưa Rơi
English linguistic communication Title: Rain In Ho Chi Minh

那一夜妳不告而別
Nà yīyè nǎi bù gào ér bié
That nighttime y'all left inwards silence 
只留下了遺忘
zhǐ liú xiàle yíwàng
and took away everything from me
搗碎了幸福的假象 帶走虛幻美滿
dǎo suìle xìngfú de jiǎxiàng dài zǒu xūhuàn měimǎn
You destroyed all my illusions of happiness too joy
整顆心懸掛在風裡飄盪
zhěng kē xīn xuánguà zài fēng lǐ piāodàng
My broken pump drifted along the wind
失去重力的身軀在搖晃
shīqù zhònglì de shēnqū zài yáohuàng
My soulles trunk falling helplessly
怎麼捨得我受傷
zěnme shědé wǒ shòushāng
You wound me too hence bad
怎麼妳都不管
zěnme nǎi dōu bùguǎn
How could y'all produce that to me?

迷失在慌亂的城市
míshī zài huāngluàn de chéngshì
I'm drowning inwards this flurried city 
探索妳的去向
tànsuǒ nǎi de qùxiàng
searching approximately for you
身邊的行人太匆忙
shēnbiān de xíngrén tài cōngmáng 
People rushing on the street,
誰會聽見迷惘
shuí huì tīngjiàn míwǎng
would they fifty-fifty honor my confusion?
或許我不該再勉強奢望
huòxǔ wǒ bù gāi zài miǎnqiáng shēwàng
Perhaps I shouldn't induce got expected it to come
或許我早該將自己埋葬
huòxǔ wǒ zǎo gāi jiāng zìjǐ máizàng 
Maybe I should've simply burried my pump inwards deep
過去快樂的時光 就當作夢一場
guòqù kuàilè de shíguāng jiù dàng zuò mèng yīchǎng
I'll accept all the beautiful memories every bit a sweetness dream

那一場胡志明的大雨
nà yīchǎng húzhìmíng de dàyǔ
That heavy raindrops inwards Ho Chi Minh City 
淋濕了我的心
lín shīle wǒ de xīn
showered my painful heart
妳的身影消散在風裡
nǎi de shēnyǐng xiāosàn zài fēng lǐ
The figure of y'all disappeared inwards the wind
那一場胡志明的大雨
nà yīchǎng húzhìmíng de dàyǔ
That heavy raindrops inwards Ho Chi Minh City 
聽不見的抽泣
tīng bùjiàn de chōuqì
burried the audio of my sobs
讓我化作路邊的泥濘
ràng wǒ huà zuò lù biān de nínìng
Just allow me plough into the muds past times the roadside

Chiều mưa tầm tã em không một lời, lặng lẽ cứ thế xa rời
It was a rainy evening, y'all left without a word 
Dường như ngày tháng mình cùng với nhau, chỉ là yêu thương nhất thời
It seems that our moments together were null but elated feelings 
Nghe đâu đây đâu đây trong gió tiếng lòng vỡ tan
I could listen the corking of my pump inwards the wind 
Như dư âm dư âm trong trái tim anh mang
which echoed approximately me 
Một tình yêu chắc không thể quên, đến khi tim này ngừng đập
It's an unforgettable dearest which volition never halt till the destination of my life

Giờ mình anh quay cuồng trong cơn mưa, giữa một thành phố xa lạ
Now I'm wandering inwards the pelting of a foreign too unknown city 
Liệu trong dòng xe đang lao vội vã, có lúc nào anh nhớ ra
Looking at the busy street, wondering if I could recall whatsoever slice of memory 
Vì điều gì điều gì mà em phải cách xa
Why are y'all too hence far away from me? 
Rồi một ngày một ngày nào đó em thứ tha
Perhaps 1 hateful solar daytime I'll simply allow it go 
Tình yêu kia lẽ nào chỉ là, chỉ là gió bay thoáng qua
Is my dearest to y'all null but simply a brusk air current inwards your life? 


Sài Gòn mưa rơi rơi rơi nhanh rất buồn
Raindrops fell too hence heavily amongst total of sadness inwards Ho Chi Minh City 
Con tim anh nơi đây vẫn luôn
I simply desire y'all to know, my dearest to y'all remains the same 
Vẫn cứ nhớ em khôn nguôi, tình làm sao buông
I immature adult woman y'all badly, I can't afford to lose you 
Sài Gòn mưa rơi rơi rơi nhanh rất buồn
Raindrops fell too hence heavily amongst total of sadness inwards Ho Chi Minh City 
Con tim anh nơi đây nhớ thương
I simply desire y'all to realize how much I immature adult woman you 
Giờ anh Ước tan thành khói mây bay theo em
I wishing I could live the dust too flies amongst y'all forever 

在哪裡? 在哪裡?
zài nǎlǐ? zài nǎlǐ?
Where are you? Where are you?
人群裡是否曾有妳的蹤跡
Rénqún lǐ shìfǒu céng yǒu nǎi de zōngjī
Will in that place live whatsoever traces of y'all inwards the busy crowds?

Có cách nào, cho hai ta
You too I, is in that place whatsoever chances left? 
Bắt đầu lại bao yêu thương ấy như ngày là ngày đầu
I hope nosotros could larn dorsum too source all over again 

那一場胡志明的大雨
nà yīchǎng húzhìmíng de dàyǔ
That heavy raindrops inwards Ho Chi Minh City 
淋濕了我的心
lín shīle wǒ de xīn
showered my painful heart
妳的身影消散在風裡
nǎi de shēnyǐng xiāosàn zài fēng lǐ
The figure of y'all disappeared inwards the wind

回憶當初妳說要餘生共度 再辛苦
huíyì dāngchū nǎi shuō yào yúshēng gòng duò zài xīnkǔ
I remembered your hope to alive together no thing how tough it volition be
卻拋下了一切讓我墜入一片愁雲慘霧
què pāo xiàle yīqiè ràng wǒ zhuì rù yīpiàn chóuyúncǎnwù
Yet y'all gave upwards too left me inwards such sad misery
夜幕 低垂我隻身在狂風暴雨痛哭
yèmù dī chuí wǒ zhīshēn zài kuángfēng bàoyǔ tòngkū
As nighttime falls, I cried lonely inwards the roughshod storm
煙霧 瀰漫我只能用菸草麻醉痛楚
yānwù mímàn wǒ zhǐ néng yòng yāncǎo mázuì tòngchǔ 
As the smog arise, I drug myself away from hurting amongst smoke

借宿 在陌生的國度 踏上了不歸路
jièsù zài mòshēng de guódù tà shàng liǎo bù guī lù
Trying to endure inwards this unfamiliar country, I know there's no turning back 
就像個孤行僧千里迢迢經歷磨難無數
jiù xiàng gè gūxíng sēng qiānlǐ tiáotiáo jīnglì mónàn wúshù
Just similar a long too lonely journeying amongst all the challenges ahead
守候著妳的回覆 寧願答案更殘酷
shǒuhòuzhe nǎi de huífù nìngyuàn dá'àn gèng cánkù
I'm nevertheless waiting for y'all here, no thing how roughshod your respond would be
讓我清醒覺悟
ràng wǒ qīngxǐng juéwù
Please wake me upwards for 1 time too all

Giờ anh Ước tan thành khói mây bay theo em
I wishing I could live the dust too flies amongst y'all forever

English linguistic communication translation credit: Rain In Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 Official MV

Rain In Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 (Hu Zhi Ming De Yu) Official MV:



Thank you for your visit to Song Lyrics with titled Namewee 黃明志 10 Hồ Quang Hiếu - Pelting Inwards Ho Chi Minh 胡志明的雨 Lyrics 歌詞 Alongside English Translation

All song content or lyrics on our blog are just examples, if you want to get original songs with better quality please visit the official website, Hopefully useful and help you.

Don't forget share to your social media by using the share button below.

Read Also
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment